Set of 4 in packet – 2 sizes in packet – smaller size for front legs
- Made from a lightweight cool mesh for summer conditions.
- Designed to fit your horses leg.
- Moulded and reinforced rear strip that holds the boots up and stops the boot pushing down.
- Elastic in straps for a perfect fit and strong velcro fastenings.
- Includes added Insect protection treatment to help protect your horses legs.
This Wild Horse Australia product utilises Insect Shield® Patented technology process to tightly bond Permethrin to the fabric. These products help to provide optimum protection all year round, from Permethrin sensitive, disease carrying insects. They are approved by the EPA & the World Health Organisation to last through 25 detergent washed or six months full time weathering. The protection is odourless so it will not affect your horses sensitive sense of smell. It is Insect protection that remains in your horse rug, not in your horse. Insects can bite through around or under standard fabrics. This product offers long term Insect Protection.
Leg Protector Measurement Chart
To ensure a good fit, each packet has two smaller sizes for front legs
ie: Small Pkt has 2 Small and 2 XSmall
Medium Pkt has 2 Medium and 2 Small
Large Pkt has 2 Large and 2 Medium
XLarge Pkt has 2 XLarge and 2 Large
Length must be taken along back of cannon bone not including the fetlock joint
The bottom part of Leg protector that is designed to fit around the fetlock joint is not part of overall length measurement
Width is for cannon bone only, not including fetlock joint