Wild Horse are the Rolls Royce of Fly Veils.
- Designed with comfort of the horse in mind with fleece over the poll, forehead & nose.
- The veils utilise a new nylon mesh with 70% better visibility offers perfect clear vision protection around the eye area.
- They have an elastic stretch point under the chin to allow for your horses most movable joint.
- Double eye darts to keep the veil away from your horses eye.
- Triple lock Velcro fastening for added security.
This is truly the greatest design.
To get the perfect shape Fly Veil for your horse.
- After removing your Fly Veil from packaging, it may have creases caused by fold lines. This is easily resolved.
- Boil your water jug at home.
- When water is boiling, place effected area over direct steam for 3 – 5 seconds.
- Remove from steam and push Fly Veil into the ideal shape to fit your horse.
- Repeat if needed.
- Do not hold Fly Veil over steam for longer than 10 seconds as it is not needed.
- Beware Fly Veil will be hot after being over steam.
- Do not put fingers or any body part over direct steam as it is extremely hot and will burn.