A dual-action supplement designed to promote and maintain healthy skin, coat and hoof condition from the inside out.
BIO-BLOOM contains biotin, methionine and chelated zinc at levels shown to be beneficial for hoof growth, development of strong hoof wall and a soft shiny coat. These nutrients are essential in combination to synergistically act together to improve hoof and coat quality. Weak, split or cracked hooves and collapsed heels are all factors which may cause lameness and loss of performance or require a horse to be rested. The old saying “no hoof, no horse” is still very true.
BIO-BLOOM will keep horses in work by preventing, and speeding up the recovery from, hoof problems. Lecithin and full-fat soya bean meal contain essential fatty acids and quality protein to help produce a shiny coat and quality hoof horn. At higher dose rates BIO-BLOOM assists in recovery from laminitis.
- Prevention and treatment of hoof damage
- To assist in producing a soft shiny coat
- To assist in the repair of weak or damaged hooves
- To aid recovery from laminitis
- To promote mane and tail growth
- To increase quality hoof growth where there may be damage due to seedy toe, sand cracks, shelly hooves or hooves that are dry and brittle