I bought the wrong size can I exchange it?
Yes, we will exchange an item for you within 14 days of purchase. The item must be unused and in original packaging. All postage costs to and from Free Rein will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Your item will be returned to you on payment of the return postage costs. We have supplied photos and sizing charts to assist you in your purchase and to reduce the likelihood of you obtaining the wrong item. Please contact us at any time if you are unsure and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Can I return non-returnable Items?
Returns for refund or exchange
- You can return items to us strictly within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- If you require a refund, this will only be paid to you by the method in which you originally paid.
- The items must be in original condition with all labels attached.
- Affix postage to your return, no postage is refunded unless the product is faulty, incorrectly supplied.
- All exchanges will be charged at our usual postage rate when returned to you. Under no circumstances will we accept goods returned on a COD basis, they will be returned to you.
Returning horse rugs
Due to health regulations we will not accept any goods that are dirty or soiled, horse rugs MUST be clean & free from debris, if not they will be returned to you.
What if you don’t have my colour?
We source our products in all available colours.
There are times where stock supplies mean specific colours aren’t available and in that scenario please contact us through the Contact page.
How do I know the right size?
Choosing a product in the right size is important to avoid disapointment.
To help you make the right decision, we’ve put together a sizing guides for both you and your horse, to ensure the equipment you select fits right the first time.
Those who come to pick up from the store are welcome to try before purchase.
Kate rated Free Rein Equestrian 4+ Stars
Great customer service. So friendly, along with excellent prices!! Highly recommended.
Fantastic customer service, lovely people.